Here some short notes from the book ‘Think Straight: Change your Thoughts, Change Your Life’ by Darius Foroux which I would like to share with you:
- Thoughts should serve a useful purpose. If they don’t, they’re useless. That’s straight thinking.
- Remember: The quality of our thoughts determines the quality of our lives. And our decisions are a result of out thoughts.
- Every person creates their own social reality. The way you view the world os completely subjective because we all have cognitive bias.
- If you have negative thoughts, you also have a negative perception of life. That’s what is says. Our mind might be illogical, but it’s also simple at the same time.
- The are no facts, only interpretations.
- If you want to grow - financially, spiritually, mentally - you must revisit the details all the time.